The Project Heritage
” Now so it was that after three days they found Him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the teachers, both listening to them and asking them questions. And all who heard Him were astonished at His understanding and answers.”
This is a name initiated from the fact that we are stewarding Gods project of the young generations who are to inherit Gods inheritance,
Kingdom Life Center is committed to building within our children a foundation of a relationship with God, an understanding of the scriptures and awareness of the world in which we live so that, as with Jesus Christ, they will astonish the world with their understanding and answers.
Project Heritage is the Kingdom Life Center Ministry for children between the ages of 1 and 13 with the mandate to prepare our young ones to enter adolescence as whole individuals with the sure foundation of a true relationship with God.
• To develop young boys and girls with a kingdom Lifestyle for kingdom advancement
• To win equip and mature boys and girls as ministers within the unfolding truth in the kingdom of God
1. To spiritually activate the young generation in their worship and prayer lives
2. To enhance the culture of saving in the young generation, this facilitates activities within the department.
3. To facilitate Reading, Study and Memory of the Bible
4. To impact discipline and good character in the young generation
5. To build on the physical and social aspects of the young generations using activities like team building, camping, visitations etc
6. To enhance growth on both the human and material resources within the department
7. To assess the holistic growth of both the teachers and the children within the department.